Our UK business prides itself on strong market presence with some of the UK’s most loved branded consumer products (including Kleenex®, Andrex®, Huggies® and Depend®) as well as a highly trusted business to business professional products division….Kimberly-Clark Professional.
We're seeking exceptional candidates who share our passion for excellence, teamwork and original thinking. We welcome diversity of thought, backgrounds and experiences.
Our reward package offers a competitive salary and performance linked annual bonus, as well as an extremely comprehensive flexible benefits package committed to your total well-being and to suit you and your lifestyle…..be it ‘Wealth’ (looking after your financial future), ‘Protection’ (ensuring you and your family are cared for), ‘Wellbeing’ (looking after you and your family’s health or ‘Lifestyle’ (savings to enhance your everyday)
Why work for us
- We are proud to be brand leader in all categories that make a difference in people's lives
- We believe employees are our competitive advantage and we reward and recognise their contribution through a total rewards package
- We offer career development and invest in opportunities to learn and grow so you can achieve your career aspirations
- Your health and well-being are our priority and helping you to Live Well is important to us
- We have supportive culture that encourages you to win and be as successful as you can be
- We actively encourage employees to Give Back to the local community and support several charities
Our three offices are vibrant and open planned, each with an onsite canteen/café but also with town and shopping facilities nearby. Each site organises a range of social activities such as competitions, sport events and charity fundraising events. Kimberly-Clark is a great place to work and has a friendly and relaxed culture whilst being serious about our business - the thing you hear most of all from the people who work here is how much they like their colleagues.